Mimi is having another fun giveaway!!!
This contest ends September 30, 2013, 9pm pst. To enter leave a comment!!
Ballerinas in Pink a pattern collection by Michelle Miller. This is a signed copy by the author!
Six new designs from designer Michelle Miller. Beginning with a color palette from Edgar Degas’ famous painting Ballerinas in Pink, each pattern in the collection was inspired by Parisian fashion from Journal des Dames et des Modes. Featuring three triangular shawls and three wraps with both written and charted instructions. Ballerinas in Pink is filled with stunning designs to layer and accent your style with.
The Ballerinas in Pink collection includes the following patterns:
Mimi has new products in her shop!
Wool Tree Mill Drop Spindle
Mimi’s Needle Basket
This giveaway starts July 2, 2013 and will end July 20, 2013 9pm pst.
To enter please leave a comment!
One lucky winner will win:
JKnit – Knitting Project Assistant
Mimi is very thankful for this generous donated giveaway from my dear friends at JKnit!!!
This fantastic app is available for your iPhone or iPad.
- JKnit HD Pro for iPad and JKnit Pro for your iPhone, will help you transform any knitting pattern into easy to follow, row-by-row instructions and will reward you with the benefit of comfortable, uninterrupted knitting.
- With this app you can setup your patterns directly on your iPad/iPhone or do it on any computer using the JKnit Web Portal and then import them in wirelessly.
- This powerful app also has a built-in PDF viewer specifically designed with knitters in mind. You can also easily access your patterns on KnitPoint.com in both PDF and JKnit formats and download them into the app.
- Unparalleled professional-grade features and versatility make this one-of-a-kind app a must-have for every knitter.
JKnit lets you enjoy uninterrupted knitting with detailed row-by-row reminders.
- Just advance the counter as you complete each row, and JKnit will direct you what to do next. If you need to tweak your pattern or frog a few rows back, the app will track and adjust accordingly. And whenever you come back to a project after a while, JKnit will help you pick up exactly where you left off.
- Keep track of your project materials, add photos and maintain project logs.
- You can easily capture and keep track of all of the essential project information in JKnit. Input your project yarn and needles, type or paste in you project directions and notes. Set your project start date, and the knit timer will automatically record the time you spend working on a project. It is also simple to add project photos by either taking them with the built-in camera (iPad 2 only) or importing them from the photo library.
All of your projects always at your fingertips.
- This app has a built-in database that will store all of your projects. There is no limit, as long as there is enough memory. So, wherever you go, you will have all of your projects with you – just bring along your iPad or iPhone!
- Built-in PDF viewer designed with knitters in mind.
It is easy to follow charts with this PDF viewer. You can rotate pages with landscape-oriented charts and add custom row highlight bars on every page of the pattern. Just double tap anywhere above the bar to shift it up or below to shift it down. Import your PDFs into the app from your computer, e-mail attachments, websites or download them directly from your pattern library on KnitPoint.com.
- JKnit Web Portal makes project setup and transfer fast and easy.
JKnit Web Portal lets you setup projects in JKnit format on any computer and transfer them over to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with just a push of a button. The portal is a powerful web based application that perfectly complements JKnit and makes it much more than just a mobile app.
- JKnit comes with a preloaded sample project to help you familiarize with the app and its features. Please visit our website (http://www.jakrosoft.com/jknit.html) for additional information about the app and its other versions. Also, you can go to http://www.jakrosoft.com/jknit-help-center.html to access the User Guide, watch the Video Introductory Overview, Tutorials, and more.
Mimi’s Needle Basket is giving away a wonderful book/calendar
“365 Knitting Stitches A Year”.
For the first time ever, you can access hundreds of knitting stitches in a perpetual-calendar format! With a different stitch for every day of the year, this clever calendar design makes a valuable addition to every knitter’s pattern collection.
• Instructions for 365 easy to advanced knitting stitches mean you can refer to your calendar year after year
• Each day spotlights a beautiful swatch in a full-color, close-up photograph
• Stitches range from simple knit and purl to ribs, cables, laces, and dozens of textured patterns
To enter please leave a comment to be added into the giveaway drawing.
Giveaways dates are from Today, April 18th until April 30th 9pm pdt. Random Number Generator will pick one lucky winner!
Tell all your friends, family and other fiberista’s!